Stress
Heyo! Long time no update. Haha. Hmm, feeling so tired nowadays. I have to rush to sch almost everyday, cause like... everyday wake up late. =/ Hai. Must sleep earlier! Sigh, have to do some research bout microeconomics and cost control. Projects projects.. Well, now the stress is weighing me down quite a bit. I realised that everytime I see stuff bout projects, I tend to get a little short-tempered. Sigh. Sorry ah, Richie, for saying that you're wasting money on the sms reminder. Was feeling a little pek chek cause i seriously dunno wad to do about the project. =(Sorry leh......... =(
Oh ya. Talking about project. Wha. I got the shock of my life when someone apparently just switched to another group/department. Apparently he's unhappy about/in our department. Anyway, why should he be? He just did a sub-event's flyer and some stuff that a HOD has to do, while me and Amy STRUGGLED to do the posters and flyers. The rest of the team did stuff like going around to promote and all. Aiya. Just step up to the respansibility lah. Ha! I feel that there's a lot of miscommunication going on, and we should just talk it out, face-to-face and not bottle it up. Now it's just like, a suo tou wu gui running away from the situation. I have nothing against him, it's just that this is what I really feel. AND, the important thing is that he should inform the HOD himself, and not tell the other department's HOD that he wants to switch. Like, hello? Show people respect can? At least tell the whole department lah. Respect? No? *******.
I didn't mention names. Just let your imagination run, and figure it out yourself. Ha! I'm feeling irritated. To think that I once respected him for his leadership and the stuff he did.
Argh. I'm gonna wake up earlier and do the project stuff. I'm feeling brain-dead now.
Sigh, WAKE UP YOUR IDEA LAH. *** ****.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home