Monday, November 20, 2006

Credits ah!!

Here I am blogging from school.

A bit sian lah, cause now they having CTIS session and the thing is I've already watched the show le. They're now watching 'The Lakehouse'. Sian.

Another thing is that i'm really quite disappointed in the C&E project. The good news is that the trainer said we did really well and all, great effort made in F&B and Programs department. BUT the thing is it seemed like what marketing did was in vain. I can safely say that I burned midnight oil for the project, stayed up till 3 to 4am. I even did the poster from 11pm till 6.30am. It was freaking 8 and a half hours. AND they didn't even credit anything to marketing.
NOTE: If it was not for the intensive marketing by the department, will the crowd even come?
Will it be sucessful if there were no people?
Will there be a chance for the programs department and the F&B department to show what they did over the whole 6 to 7 weeks?

NO.

We did so much more than to do up posters, flyers, tickets, promotion, food tasting, so much more. We just wanted to get some credit for the event's sucess. Yet what we just got was, nice tickets ah~ Innovative.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE STUFF WE DID?!

I FEEL THAT WE DID NOT DO LESSER THAN ANY OF THE DEPARTMENTS LAH.

I stayed up late each night, doing so so so much stuff, yet it came out this way.

AMY DID SO MUCH STUFF, BUT DID ANYONE OF YOU GUYS SEE IT?

We had so much sub-events and even the trainer said," Actually you guys had a lot of sub-events ah~ Actually don't need to do so many sub-events."

SHE HERSELF SAID THAT THERE WERE SO MANY SUB-EVENTS. Did anyone of you all see what we did? We did all the promotion class to class, all the posters, the tickets, the invitation cards, the flyers, ALL WITHIN THE SHORT TIME OR RATHER THE DEADLINE YOU GUYS GAVE. You all know how tiring it is to do these stuff a not. Do not nice then you all kp.

Now I feel ah, do so much got use meh? Yes, it's a group effort. Yes, it's a class thing. But I feel that my late nights, amy's efforts has all gone to waste lah. Did anyone see what we do a not? NO. They were all too concentrated in the happenings of the main event.

Where are the proper credits when we needed them to boost our confidence and tell us that we are also part of the class which contributed intensively?

But then again, thanks to elliott who recognised our efforts enough to message us a "thank you sms" thanking us the great effort put in and that we've made it.

I'm still feeling a lil hot tempered man. =/ urgh.

-------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, ahhhhh Bernard! Why you change to morning shift liao. Then no one crap with me le. =/ Hai. Jia you ah! You can do it de~~ Our 'future trainee supervisor'

I've thought it through le. I don't know why but somehow I feel awkward. Hope it'll get better when I work this friday.

Alright. Enough of my rants le. Shall get back to class. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home