Friday, October 13, 2006

Gelatissimo

Wha! I finally feel like blogging. =) Well, life's the same for me for the past 2 months. BUT, now I'm working part time in Gelatissimo!! Wahahaha! It's in the Shaw building, 1st level. Come and buy gelato from me!! I think i'll mostly be working night shift on thursdays and fridays. I remembered saying that I won't ever want to work part-time when i'm studying, but now it's a different story. Working at Gelatissimo is fun!!! Though it may be too early for me to say, but right now, i'm enjoying it. Working with fun people makes work seem really enjoyable and time FLIES!!

Oh ya. I realised that I didn't blog anything about the IMF experience. I was involved in IMF, working in InterContinental Singapore at Bugis. It was really fun!! I really don't mind to work as info desk officer for the rest of my Shatec days man.. It was relaxing, crappy and... fun. Haha. Practically every day we just sit behind the desk and chit-chat. Often ending up in playing games like bingo, and watching stupid videos on youtube. The most 'hiong' part is playing cards and Yang Heng playing final fantasy. Haha. Sit there do nothing and earn $35 per day. Not bad ah? Haha. It ended too fast though. Only 9 days of IMF'ing'. Haha. We'll be having an IMF appreciation dinner this tuesday at Vivo City. BUT! How can I go when my jap class clashes with the dinner? And, if there's a make-up lesson, what to wear!!! Ahhhhhh.... fan ah!

Ahh, just a short update. Well, i'll be going off to sleep now. Class starts at 8.45a.m tml! Hope i'll wake up in time! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home