Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A sad girl

Man. I think Petals feng shui is not good for me, or maybe my horoscope clashes with Petals. I am quite happy working with my colleagues, not with the trainers though. I thought the other trainer, Mr Low looked pretty nice and friendly. He is, nice and friendly. Not to me though. He keeps picking on me, and this is getting on my nerves.

One day he walked past me with his solemn face and said," You hair looks messy. You are ugly." I was really taken back by his comment and so I didn't say anything in defence. I just took it by my stride.

Today, I happened to be on his shift and he was doing a flambe. We were supposed to observe and taste it afterwards. He did Prawn Pernod and Steak Diane. I shall not eleborate on Steak Diane. When he finished Prawn Pernod, we passed it around and finally it was my turn. I took one bite and he happened to glance and me and said," Stop eating lah, you're growing sideways." He said that in front of my 10 colleagues. How mean was that. I immediately replied in a loud voice with an irritated face," Sir, don't like that say la." I had enough of him. Why does he keep picking on me.

After my that sentence I said," Sir, you want to eat?"

He said," No. I don't want to become like you."

I can almost feel my face burning with shame. Am I really that bad? My tears nearly came out but I controlled. And I suceeded.

I knocked a collin glass against another friend's glass while polishing, and it broke. Instantly. It was really that brittle. I just KNOCKED it, not drop and he had something else to comment. He saw me and said," How many glasses have you broken, 4?" I replied," No sir."
He then said," 3?"

"No sir, 2."

"2 is already bad enough." He said.

Hey, have I offended you? Damn it. I didn't drop that glass, you bannan. Irritating fellow. Why do you keep picking on me!!!!

Sigh. I hope to go OCBC as soon as I can. Hope 1 weeks pass quickly. I cannot stand both of them. They just like picking on me. Sigh. I already have low self-esteem and they keep doing that to me. I know i'm fat and ugly. But can't they just leave me alone? LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Sigh, Jaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home