Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cherish is the keyword.

I've just read a friend's blog and I realised so much has happened for the past 4 weeks. We aren't very close, but there was once when I felt really down, she bought me a flower to cheer me up. I'll never forget that friendly gesture of hers.

I just came to know that her dad has been admited for checkups at NUH and currently is on the path of recovery. Thank god her dad is recovering. Reading her blog, I could almost feel her anxiety and her fear of losing someone so dear to her. I could almost recall my fears and my sadness when I encountered a similar situation many years ago. Unfortunately my dearest was unable to be cured and eventually left me. After reading her blog I felt a little down as I wasn't there for her. I regretted not expressing my concerns when she was feeling down. Though we're not close, I still feel that I want to help her. I wanna lend her my listening ear. Regrets, I can only say....

Shall blog again. Jaa.

PS: If you're ever reading this, I really hope that you'll continue to smile and stay cheerful. I'm sure he'll be fine... =)

This is a little something i've learnt. "Cherish everyone around you. You'll never know when it'll be the last time you can express your love for them..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home