Thursday, March 23, 2006

My results

Sigh.. I finally got back my results after 1 year. =/ Was pretty disppointed. Sigh, I wanted to get a GPA of at least 3, but I got a 2.96. Just 0.04 to a 3. I guess the next transcript will be even worse, cause of my attendance and my puntuality. Argh....

My results.

Sem 1 Part 1 Weightage

Mathematics- A (2)
Housekeeping Operations and Management- B (3)
Introductory Economic- B (1)
Tourism- C (2)

Sem 1 Part 2

English- B+ (2)
Front Office Management- C (3)
Front Office Operations- B (3)
Hotel Security- C (2)
Property Maintenance- B (2)
Property Management System- A (3)

Conduct and Discipline- B+


Cumulative Grade Point Average= 2.96

A = 80% & above
B+ = 70% to 79%
B = 60% to 69%
C = 50% to 59%
D = 40% to 49%
E = 40% and below

It wasn't because of my Cs that I got a 2.96. It was because of one single subject (FOM)which weightage was 3 and I got a C for it, thats why it pulled down my WHOLE score. Sigh. What a pity. I could have gotton a 3 and above.

ARGH!!! I want a 3!!!! Highest GPA is 4, which means the student got A in every subject. Woah.

So 2.96/4 x 100= 74. Hmm, after converting it doesn't seem that bad afterall.

But i still want a 3. =/

Its bad isn't it? Sigh, I'm demoralised. Jaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home