Just an update
Tomorrow's gonna be at Asian Aerospace wor! How cool is that. Except that I'm going there to be like a waitress serving people. Haha. But it's still okay. Haha. They say its gonna be a lifetime experience and going there, we get paid!! Haha. Hyatt asked Shatec for shatec students ma, so tomorrow we'll all be under the Hyatt strength. Lol.Feeling much better after the test and yesterday I really talked a lot sia. Lol. Was out with Alan, Jas, ah ka, Amy and John. Before that we were at Rio's house practising for the Theme party thingy. Then I suddenly realised that Alan is multi-talented!!!! Me and Amy were like... Whoa! Lol. Well, he plays the drums, the guitar and the saxophone, and he plays them really well. =) Lol..
After Rio's house we went to causeway point to find black shoes for AA. I'm planning to wear the NC sch shoes. Haha. Comfortable and black. (Looks quite eeewwwww though)
Then we watched Cassanova. Haha. Quite ok la... It's like watching a part of a person's love life lo. Then went to Mac and sat down to talk. Talked bout lots and lots of things. Haha. But Amy, Jas and ah ka were quite quiet. Lol. I think some guys are really nice to chat with. Haha. I'm not trying to flirt around. Really.
Last time used to chat with my kors and guy friends, go out together. Though i'm the only girl but I don't mind, cause they're really nice people to talk to and I like to listen to them talk bout their stuff also. Haha. Treated them like jie mei lo. =D
Alrighty, shall blog again. =D Jaa!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home