Friday, December 16, 2005

Again?

It's another boring day. Well, hope he'll call today. Haha, I guess you people must be quite sick and tired of hearing me waiting for his call each time and blogging it here eh? Lol. I've updated his blog! Haha. First time helping others to blog. =D Haha.


It saddens me to hear about something AGAIN that has triggered me to blog an angry and sad post here in the past. Well, it's all about not having toys isn't it? Are toys really that important? Maybe yes when you are still a kid. But now? Can't you just maybe, forgive and forget? She's trying to scrimp and save for the rainy season so there's not much possibility that she can get you what ever you want. I'm still happy with my childhood where I get left out everytime with you guys, the big cousins. I remember everytime I try to play or talk to you people, you people always cast me away. I repeat. You people ALWAYS cast me away. Now how would I feel about that? I'm not holding any grudge against you people. So why should you not love her as your mother? It's only toys. Isn't it?


For me, I feel that it's bad enough to lose her when we were so young and I believed that she loves you the most. I don't see why you should cast her love for you away and STILL hold grudges against her. She may be wrong when she promised you stuff that she didn't buy, but now she's gone. Shouldn't we just forgive and forget?


Is forgiving really that difficult? Do toys really matter that much?


These are just my opinions. No need to get worked up if you get to see this.


Jaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home