Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Disappointment

I went to Baccarat for dinner on monday. I can only say that I' was quite disappointed. Everything looked so nice, but wasn't THAT nice. The only thing I liked was that the prawns were very fresh. Hmm, I can say that without the promotion, it is really expensive. No doubt that the food were cooked by celebrity chefs, but maybe it wasn't their best.

Hmm, I went ice skating today! Just me and Edric. The others were not free. The time limit was two hours and we both felt that the time was too short. Haha. Fell down twice. The first time I was tripped down by a pro- skater uncle. o.O Then I saw this little girl who skated really well. She looked so cute! Hehe.

Hmm, alright. Its late. Shall blog another day. But i feel that ice skating is more fun when you go as a group. Hmmm. But it's still fun anyway.

Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home