Friday, October 07, 2005

Oh yeah! I found a job. Muahahaha! Pri quited her job, and i'm starting work soon. Lol.
Actually I wanted to blog bout something de.. But I kind of forgotten what I wanted to type. Hmm dar, please remind me.

Heh! Actually I found out that I've learnt a lot of new things in Shatec. Seriously speaking, It's quite a nice place, minus the money involved. The F&B trainers are all very humourous. Really humourous. There was once a friend of me keep talking and talking, and then 'talked back' to the trainer. Then he said," It's better for you to keep quiet and let people think that you're stupid, than open your mouth and confirm it."

Whoa, nice one eh? Then there's this another trainer who said jokingly to a vertically-challenged guy in my class. He said," I'm fat, I can diet. But you're SHORT!" Haha. Then he continued," We may not know, but he may have a short temper. Shortly, he may burst out in anger." He rattled another sentence but I forgot what it was. Haha. This trainer is really witty.

Ok. This is just a short update. Haha.

Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home