Friday, October 28, 2005

Alrighty.. Updates!!

Well, these few days have been real busy. Busy with work, with school. Not much personal time for myself. Hmm... Work's quite ok but there's this captain which is simply irritating. BUT, he's leaving today for another job in Changi Airport. Well, all the best to him and hope he doesn't irritate the people there too much.

Darling got me an mp3, 2 polo tees and a pair of socks for my birthday and christmas present. So early sia. But, I know what i'm getting for him le!! Hehe~ It's something useful. Oh btw, don't worry. It's not too expensive. Don't ask me what it is, 'cause I won't tell.

Monday I'm gonna eat at Baccarat with my sister, Edric and my god-mother. Hehe~ Wonder what she'll think of him. Her opinion is somehow quite important to me. I chose to let her meet Edric first instead of my dad. Haha. Anyway it's just a casual dinner. She wants to meet him, so I arrange lo~ Haha.

Alriighty. Have I updated enough? Haha. By the way, Baccarat now having promotion. 1 for 1. So, after the GST, service charge and dividing everything, 1 person is $22.15. Cheap right? Free fork dining concept; buffet style.

Chiong there ba! Must go early hor~ Promo is until 24 Nov. (Haha, machiam free publicity like that)

Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home