Thursday again
Here I am blogging on a thursday again. Just read someone's blog and I don't believe it. He is still blaming her and it has been so long, 9 years. Why not let it go? I really believe that what she did was for our own good. Perhaps it was too harsh, too tiring. But it happened to me too. Perhaps without her contanst pushing, you won't be studing till such a high level? I really regretted not studing as much after she left. Perhaps I have to be pushed to study. They don't have much chances to study during that time. Do you think that she will be able to cope if she enrols in a school and study while taking care of us three, also doing housework? No. It is not possible. I've never blamed her for anything and I know that I love her. Though I don't like to study, but I still got good results when she was around. Without her, I seem like a failure for one simple reason. I'm plain lazy. It's been so long. Why don't you do yourself this favor and let it go? It'll just make you miserable holding on to this grudge till today. Let it go.---------------------------------------
Alright. Enough of this. Oh ya. Read his blog and he said that guys also need to be pampered.(Or given attention) Hmm, it's not that girls don't do it, it's just guys seldom and i mean seldom get touched by little stuffs we do. Or rather we don't know how to. Or i guess it's just me. I seriously feel guilty because of my tight schedule, I haven't been meeting you or giving you enough attention. Sorry dar. Accept my apology? =(
I'll really try to make more time for you.
Okay. Blog next time. Jaa ne!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home