Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sigh.

I'm not feeling any better.

Sigh. Was talking to cheryl and pri and i miss them so much. Sigh. They make me tear so much. I miss you guys!

Oh ya. Just rememberd this. Just now I got out of my dad's car and my brother pushed me. I just gave him a dirty stare and she shouted at me saying ," He's only a kid. Dun always do that!"

I remembered once i argued with her and my dad shouted at me for it. It's always my fault and it's obvious that he is bias. I can't do anything cause she'll leave home then go her aunt's home and stay for like, two days? Then my dad'll have to go ask her to come back and he'll blame me and scold for it. What can I do? Sigh.

Sigh. Now it's always their happy family. Lonely and unloved, I'm excluded.

Sigh. I'm tearing again. I miss g.e.m......

Blog next time

Jaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home