Help? I don't need YOUR help.
Sigh. My aunt told me that my mom appeared in her dreams. She said that my mom was afraid that me and my siblings will get bullied by my step-mother. Upon hearing this, I told her ," Whoa, news really travel huh?" Sigh. It's been 9 and a half years.Nowadays i'm getting quite irritated with my step-mother. She just shouts at me without any valid reason. Not to mention she has a loud mouth which critisizes me wherever I go. I just wore one of my pink halter-neck top today to my aunt's house and she said ," Xiumin arh! Why you so dark! So ugly!" (I know she meant fugly) Okay. I know i'm fugly but she doesn't have to say it so directly in front of me right? I have my pride too, damn it. I feel that being dark is not something to be critisized on and whoa, today she just took an interest in my skin colour and say until [Wo yi wen bu zhi]. Best thing, my dad decided to chip in and tell me that being fair is nicer and covers your flaws in your skin. Continuing the topic, he told me to use my step-mother's product, this and that, saying that it will help me. (Puleease, I will never use her stuff unless i'm a f-king hypocrite)
Come on man. Critisize me more! I already have a low self esteem and this is what they do to help. Nice.
End of post.
Will blog when i'm feeling better.
Best of all, I'm feeling so lonely and unloved. Great help from [her].

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home