Thursday, July 07, 2005

Finally back to blogging

Finally I'm here to blog. My house's broadband's cable is faulty, so I can't really go online nowadays. Sigh, I'm late for school today. Woke up late for the third time in the week. I rushed to school but was still late. Hmm, just read everybody's blog and realised that I haven't been blogging. Now trying to blog without Mr Lim noticing but I think he knows.

Wanted to blog last night but I can't sign in blogger. Well, saved the whole post in my desktop, but i can't post it now. Well, i'm in the school computer lab now, attending the PMS(Property Management System) lesson. Shall post it next time when my broadband recovers.

Oh ya, I just went for an interview at Soup Spoon yesterday. Though the pay is really pathetic, but i still hope I'll get the job. Sigh. I told the interviewer I can work about 3-4 days per week including weekends. Sigh, If I get the job, I won't have much time to myself but I definately try to make time for Edric. Oh well, I'll see how it goes.

I've watched quite a number of shows like Be with you, Initial D and Wars of the world.

Be with you is nice! I cried a lot during the show. (Edric's sholder was drenched by my tears after I stopped crying) It's a love story with a twist in the ending part. The boy boy's cute!

Initial D rocks!(because of Edison) But the ending was quite shitty. I seriously hope that there will be a sequel. I
f not i'll be so disapointed. The plot's quite ok but because of Ediscon, it rocks!

Wars of thw world isn't that nice. The show is exciting but the plot is shallow. Also, the ending is pretty shitty considering the conclusion. Well, I don't like conclusion in words. On the whole, Spielburg's standard has dropped. (BUT, Tom Cruise is shuai.) Lucikly I watched this show in the old cinema. $5 is still ok.

Okay, shall blog next time.

Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home