Saturday, June 11, 2005

Worst tasting cup noodles ever

Yesterday I ate the worst tasting cup noodles ever. I'm not going to mention the brand of it cause it's not the brand's fault. Every day, the hot water in the water cooler was piping hot, except for yesterday! Damn it. We couldn't do anything after our cup noodles were filled up with water. So, we went back to classroom and ate the cold/warm noodles. The noodles were hard and chewy but the flavour I chose was nice. Hmm. Imagine how nice it would be if the noodles were hot. Well, I finished mine and my friends didn't. Haha. I really love instant noodles to have finished all of it. Well, at least I've tried eating warm instant noodles before. So this wasn't my first try at it. But somehow I feel that the noodles that I've tried last time was much nicer than this.

Haha. I always eat the weirdest things. Cold instant noodles, Cold KFC, Cold bread and button mushrooms I ate straight from the can. Well, no stomachaches for the first three, but I got a terrible stomachache after I ate the button mushrooms. Haha.

Oh well, at least I did not attempt to eat insects and all that. I can never imagine myself eating all that man. Yucks.

Ok. Shall blog next time.

Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home